It’s finally time to start dreaming of warm weather and long, lazy summer days. Get the most out of spring and summer by getting all the jobs around the house out of the way.
The Spring Home Comfort Checklist will help you keep everything on track! Be sure to click the download button so you can have the one-page version handy at home to check off yourself!
1. Reverse ceiling fans to spin counter-clockwise for the warmer weather
2. Book a tune up for your A/C or Heat Pump
3. Check and Clean Your Furnace Filters
4. Clean and Inspect Your Humidifier
5. Have a Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV)? Clean and Check the Filter
6. Is It Time to Change Your Reverse Osmosis Filters? You Should Do This Once a Year
7. Inspect Your Fire Extinguishers
8. Restock Your Emergency Kit
9. Change Batteries in Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
10. Spring Clean Your Indoors – Getting Rid of Dust Can Help Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
11. Check Your Plumbing Fixtures for Leaks or Clogs
12. Check Your Smart Home System to Make Sure Everything Is Online
13. Have Your Sump Pump Inspected
14. Inspect Water Heater for Leaks
15. Check Your Basement for Moisture, Mould or Cracks
16. Take a Walk around Your Home Exterior to Look for Any Winter Weather Damage
17. Turn On Your outside Water Supply and Check for Leaks
18. Clean Outdoor Smart Cameras, Doorbells and Locks
19. Inspect and Test Your Generator
20. Remove Your AC Cover before Turning It On
Have questions about your heating and cooling system, water purification, smart home, air purification, water heaters, green home or generators? Call on Reliance™️ today to schedule time with one of our trusted Home Comfort Advisors. The advisor will assess your home and discuss your needs to find the right solutions for you and your family. Also, be sure to visit our Offers Page to find out the latest deals!