Our first priority and responsibility is ensuring the health and safety of our Team Members and Customers when we are in your home.
To help prevent the spread of Covid-19, we maintain the following precautionary measures:
- Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
- boot covers
- Team Members will be wearing a mask, will maintain the recommended safe social distance and will not shake hands with customers, as suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Our Team Members perform a COVID-19 self-assessment before attending work each day to ensure they are symptom free and have not been exposed to a positive case. Any Team Member with concerns will immediately follow all recommendations from the local healthy authority
- You will be asked by our Reliance Team Members to answer brief health and safety questions related to COVID-19 by phone and again prior to entering your home
- We will continue to stay current on Public Health Agency of Canada updates and following all guidance
Reliance provides products and services that are vital to everyday life, and we have been deemed an essential business. Ensuring that Canadians stay comfortable and safe in your homes remains our focus. We are open and taking calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that we can deliver the home comfort services you can trust, when you need them most.
Have questions? We are here for you 24/7, 365 days a year. Call on Reliance™.