Benefits of Building a Smart Home
Whether you’re looking for improved security around your home, to help save on energy costs, or automate some of your daily tasks, there are many benefits to adding smart home technology to your home.
Smart home solutions allow you to easily control and manage many of your household appliances for potentially greater security, comfort and convenience:
- A connected product like the Nest Learning Thermostat could help keep your energy costs in check by aligning your home to a temperature schedule. You could save money and maintain your home comfort all at the same time!
- Home security products like the Nest Hello Doorbell, Nest Cam Outdoor, Nest x Yale Lock and Nest Protect smoke and CO alarm can be controlled from anywhere, making monitoring your home a breeze.
- The Nest Hub can help manage your day by setting routines and schedules that can automatically control multiple tasks.
The best part is that you can conveniently access all of your systems through the easy to use Google Home App or voice control. Explore our budget-friendly smart home bundles here.
Building Your Smart Home
If you’re looking to build a connected home from scratch, there are a couple of things you’ll want to keep in mind.
Find the right solutions for you. There are several brands and a wide variety of products available, and it can be challenging to know which options are right for you. One of our Smart Home Advisors can introduce you to all of our options and help you choose the right ones for you.
Professional installation & connectivity. Ensuring that all of your devices are correctly installed and connected is critical to get the most out of your new system. Installing and getting your system up and running yourself can be intimidating, and you may benefit from the expertise of a dedicated smart home professional. Our Smart Home Technicians are expertly trained and are here to help you.
Our Smart Home Advisors team works closely with you to determine which devices are right for your home. They will also review our service warranties and flexible and affordable payment options that include complete installation and programming designed to fit every budget.
It’s important to us that this entire process runs smoothly for you – from the initial assessment through installation, setup and use. That’s why we continue to provide ongoing service and support to our smart home customers. Plus, with licensed electricians and HVAC technicians on hand, we have a team of experts ready for every part of the installation if needed.
Get your home connected
It’s easy with Reliance™
Smart solutions to make your home more comfortable, safe and secure. With a Reliance Smart Home Solution, you’re getting the Google open platform which allows you to connect to multiple product types, brands, makes and models. Our packages include:
- Full equipment and in-home service warranty
- Live call support 24/7/365
- Guaranteed installation and service by professional technicians
- No charge repair or replacement
When you choose a Reliance Smart Home rental solution you get professional installation. This means you have no worries about climbing ladders, drilling, electrical wiring or having the right tools.
Plus, once installed we’ll guide you through the use of your Smart Home devices. With no upfront costs and repairs or replacement included, it’s the easiest way to go. Professional installation recommended.