Charge Up Effortlessly with a New Ev Charger from Reliance®!
- Enjoy the FLEXIBILITY of charging your electric vehicle when you want to with an AUTEL® Level 2 EV charging station at your home.
- COMPATIBLE with EV & Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles†
- Enjoy Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, CAN and RS485 CONNECTIVITY
- Get PROFESSIONAL installation by a licensed Electrician
- You get a BRAND NEW AUTEL® EV charger
- NO EXTRA COST if your electrical panel requires an upgrade**
- As the number of electric vehicles rises, help increase the ATTRACTIVENESS of your property by installing a Level 2 EV Charging station.
- Get FAST CHARGING TIME
- EASY MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- We’ll take your call 24/7/365
- NO CHARGE for repairs or replacement***
Fill out the form to book your free no obligation consultation and receive a quote.
*This offer is only available to existing Reliance residential rental customers (excluding builders and commercial clients). Subject to availability, not available in all areas. Existing Reliance residential rental customers who rent a featured EV Charger will receive a discounted monthly rate of $44.99 (13.59% APR in Ontario) plus applicable taxes, provided a panel upgrade is not required for installation**. APR varies by province. Customers must sign Reliance’s standard 84-month lease agreement. Offer includes standard installation***. This offer is subject to standard rental terms and conditions, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offers. Reliance reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer without prior notice. Contact us for details. Offer expires on March 31, 2024.
** Installation requirements will be determined at Reliance’s sole discretion. If there is insufficient space for a 32Amps EV Charger installation, necessitating a panel upgrade or complex installation, existing residential rental customers will receive a monthly rate of $49.99 (13.59% APR in Ontario) plus applicable taxes. A panel upgrade will require the customer to pay an additional utility fee to their utility provider.
*** Standard installation is contingent upon the customer’s electrical panel having spare electrical circuits and capacity (no panel or subpanel upgrade is required), conditions are open and accessible in the customer’s home to allow for installation, installation is in the same building as the electrical panel and requires 50 feet of wire or less.