Ask us how you may be eligible for up to $15,000 in government and utility rebates and Reliance™ discounts on qualifying equipment and energy audits*
With so many financial incentives available in British Columbia, now could be a great opportunity to replace your current heating and cooling system with a new, energy-efficient heat pump system.
There are a variety of rebates, grants and offers ready for you to take advantage of but it can be confusing trying to figure it all out. Here’s why you should Call on Reliance™:
- We can walk you through the BC heat pump rebates, grants and offers available to you
- We have eligible heat pump equipment for your home and expert technicians ready to install it
- Get an additional discount on our regular price for the Trane 3000 System*
- Our partnership with Energuy ensures you have someone to help take you through the whole Canada Greener Homes Grant process from beginning to end, hassle-free.
- We stand behind our work with money-back and service guarantees.
Here are the details and some useful links…
*$15,000 in rebates refers to the Central Ducted Heat Pump grant amount through the Canada Greener Homes Initiative ($4,600) and CleanBC program ($3,000), and a $2,400 discount from Reliance Home Comfort off our regular price for the Trane 3000 System (4twl6 +s9x1). Up to $4,000 is provided for equipment from CGHI, and $600 for mandatory Energy Audit from certified EnerGuide Advisor. Customers must qualify for government and utility rebates independent of Reliance. Other terms and conditions apply. Other equipment is available. Visit Natural Resources Canada and CleanBC for details. Cannot be combined with other offers. Discount offer expires June 5, 2023. Contact us for details.