To rent or buy a furnace, that is the question
Need a new furnace but don’t know whether renting or buying is best for you?
Our expert Home Comfort Advisors will work with you and your budget to help you choose the furnace or HVAC system that suits your heating & home comfort needs.
While a Reliance™ furnace rental is not for every homeowner, it’s certainly a viable option and can help make a more premium system more affordable. A rental agreement with a company like Reliance Home Comfort™ means the cost of any repairs, regular yearly maintenance and replacement is covered in the affordable monthly fee.
Call us today or book an in home consultation online to discover all the purchase options available through Reliance.
- No upfront costs
- Hassle-free and can bring you year-round peace of mind
- Renting with Reliance™ means your maintenance and repairs are covered
- You can get any applicable government mail-in rebates
- You can buy your equipment at anytime
- Renting means not having to worry about your family’s comfort
- There is a significant upfront cost to buying your furnace, but you’ll own your equipment
- You have the option of purchasing a protection plan for any unexpected maintenance and repairs
- You can participate in any available government mail-in rebates and incentives
- You can take advantage of available furnace promotions