Your furnace and air conditioner work hand in hand
Think you only have to concern yourself with your furnace when the temperature drops? Think again. Your furnace blower motor plays an important role in helping your air conditioner circulate cool air and increasing its efficiency. Talk with an Reliance™ Home Comfort Advisor today – they’ll help find a high-efficiency furnace you can count on all year long.
Wondering whether you should rent or buy a furnace? Here are some key factors to consider:
- Renting frees you from ongoing maintenance and repair costs
- One low monthly rental payment can make it easier to budget for home expenses
- Buying involves a higher upfront cost but can initially increase the value of your home
Energy efficiency? Price? Features? There are so many factors to consider when choosing a furnace, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. That’s where we can help. Did you know that choosing the right size furnace for your home could help you save money on heating? Our Home Comfort Advisors are experts at finding the right furnace for your needs.
Your comfort is important to us. Our Advisors will take the time and care you need to ensure you find the solution that works best for you and your family. Call us today, or book a FREE in-home consultation online.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to choose a furnace from Reliance:
- Benefit from the buying power of one of the largest furnace providers in Canada – our top-of-the-line brands include SmartAir™, Amana®, Carrier® and Goodman®
- Rely on our depth of industry knowledge, built over 50 years
- Experience the dedication and care of local service providers
- Get 24/7 live support when you need it most, 365 days of the year
- Take advantage of available rebates with the help of our dedicated Home Comfort Advisors, who will walk you through the process every step of the way – we do the work for you
- Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Learn about our other service guarantees
Call us with any questions, or to book a FREE in-home consultation.