To rent or buy a furnace, that is the question
Need a new furnace but don’t know whether renting or buying is best for you? Our expert Home Comfort Advisors will work with you and your budget to help you choose the furnace or HVAC system that suits your heating & home comfort needs.
While a Reliance™ furnace rental is not for every homeowner, it’s certainly a viable option and can help make a more premium system more affordable. A rental agreement with a company like Reliance Home Comfort™ means the cost of any repairs, regular yearly maintenance and replacement is covered in the affordable monthly fee.
Call us today or book an in home consultation online to discover all the purchase options available through Reliance.
Wondering whether you should rent or buy a furnace? Here’s what you need to know to get started:
Replacing your old furnace probably wasn’t something you planned on but, if you’re tired of breakdowns and ongoing repair bills, it could be time for a new one. Renting with Reliance Home Comfort™ is a smart choice for your budget and your peace of mind. Here’s why:
- Renting with Reliance™ means costs are spread out so you don’t have to worry about upfront costs when it comes to choosing your new furnace
- Renting offers the flexibility to upgrade or have additional air quality add-ons to suite your family’s needs
- Renting ensures you have a regular monthly fee with no upfront equipment costs no monthly rental increase for 5 years
- Renting guarantees fewer surprises and worries with maintenance and service always included
- Renting means free 24/7 service if something goes wrong and, if needed, replacement is free during the term of your contract
- Renting means all your furnace filters and humidifier pads are included
- Renting gives you the option to buy at any time
- Renting means not having to worry about your family’s comfort
- Renting makes sense in so many ways!
When you buy a furnace it is a big commitment. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Buying a furnace can involve an upfront cost
- A new furnace can add value to your home when it’s time to sell
- When you own your furnace, you are responsible for the cost of maintenance and repairs, so consider a comprehensive Protection Plan
Call us with any questions, or book a FREE in-home furnace and heating consultation online.
Matt Zivanov, general manager with Reliance The Furnace Company, talks to the Edmonton Sun about the different factors to consider when deciding between renting or buying your appliances and explains the benefits of renting.