Halton: Helping make Canada's safest place to live
also its most comfortable
In Burlington and Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills, and throughout the Halton Region, you can count on one team for expertise and customer service that's above any other.
With the number of growing communities in the region, our Reliance team is specially trained to help you find a comfort protection plan that can offer you peace of mind. In fact, our builder grade heating and cooling systems in newer homes help you to avoid costly repairs and ensure your HVAC system is running at its best. No matter what you're looking for, we'll help you choose a new efficient, Energy Star-qualified system that meets your family’s needs – and your budget.
From our friendly and knowledgeable call support to our fully licensed technicians and installers, we always make it our goal to help you find the right home comfort solution for your home.
Speak to a Reliance Home Comfort Advisor today to:
- Understand how well your current heating and cooling bundle is performing.
- Learn about how to choose the right bundle for your family.
- Find out which bundles are the right size for your house.
- How to best customize your new system to maximize your family's comfort.
- Discover how to best pay for your bundle
At Reliance, our goal is straightforward – to be your first choice for home comfort, all year, any time. Give us a call!
The Reliance team in Halton services the following communities:
- Halton Hills
Products & Services we offer:
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini split system
- Air handlers
- Packaged HVAC units
- Garage heaters
- Air conditioners
- Ductless air conditioners
- Programmable thermostats
- Furnace repairs, service, tune-ups, maintenance and protection plans
- Water filtration systems
- Water heaters
- Plumbing services and repairs
- Tankless water heaters
- Water softeners
- AC repairs, service, tune-ups, maintenance and protection plans