Brampton: You can rely on us to keep you comfortable
Experience the Home Team Advantage™ with your local Reliance™ Brampton team of skilled award-winning professionals.
At Reliance™, your comfort is truly our calling. That means we're always committed to delivering you a best customer experience, including 24-hour call support – so we're always there when you need us.
Here are 5 reasons to you can trust the Reliance team in Brampton:
- The buying power of one of the largest furnace, air conditioner and water heater providers in Canada.
- The dedication and care of service providers who are your neighbours.
- Live support when you need it most 24/7.
- People who understand your local needs so you don’t get treated like just another number.
- A company that gives back to the community through sponsorships and volunteers.
The passion and commitment of every one of our team members is exceptional – in fact, it’s what really sets us apart and motivates our customers to tell their family, friends and neighbours about us.
Rely on us to help you find the right system for your family’s needs, as well as a full range of expert services to keep your home comfortable, like preventative maintenance, regular tune-ups, repairs and more.
Our #1 goal? To become your destination of choice for home comfort products and services, ensuring that you and your neighbours feel comfortable at home, at work and in our shared communities in and around Brampton.
The Reliance Brampton team services the following communities in the Brampton/Peel Region:
- East Garafaxa
Products & Services we offer:
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Split System
- Air Handlers
- Packaged Units
- Garage heaters
- Water heaters
- Air conditioners
- Ductless air conditioners
- Programmable thermostats
- Furnace repairs, service, tune-ups, maintenance and protection plans
- AC repairs, service, tune-ups, maintenance and protection plans
- Tankless water heaters
- Water softeners
- Wall heaters
- Water filtration systems
- Plumbing services and repairs
- WiFi thermostats
- Natural gas, electric and propane HVAC options