We can help keep the heat on in an emergency
Furnace & HVAC system breakdowns seem to happen on the coldest night of the year. Rest assured, if your heating and cooling system breaks down, our furnace expert team of technicians is ready to help get your heat back on and our call centre support is a phone call away 24/7/365. We’ll be there to help with the right solution if your furnace is not blowing heat into your home. Our expert furnace technicians, we get the job done right – we’ll get your heat going to make your home comfortable again.
Better yet, you can help prevent such breakdowns and gain peace of mind with regular furnace tune-ups & maintenance and the security of one of our heating and cooling protection and maintenance plans.
Call Reliance™ heating experts to schedule your
heating repair or tune-up & maintenance appointment.
Here’s what you need to know:
Our heating, cooling and plumbing protection plans can help you avoid unexpected repair costs, saving you both time and money. You can enjoy:
- Annual furnace maintenance by our licensed, certified technicians
- Live telephone support 24/7, 365 days a year to help trouble shoot your furnace or HVAC issues and schedule furnace service or furnace repair appointments
- No pre-inspection – making it easy to get coverage for your HVAC and plumbing equipment
- And much more!
Don’t let a broken furnace leave you in the cold. Call us anytime, day or night, to schedule a furnace or HVAC system repair with our expert technicians. We look forward to making your home comfortable again. Benefit from:
- Simple, understandable pricing – we’ll tell you how much your furnace repair service visit will cost before we begin repairs
- Fast, professional telephone response 24/7, 365 days a year – with access to one of the largest networks of licensed expert HVAC technicians in Canada
- 10% off your repair bill – when you sign up for any Heating or Cooling Maintenance or Protection Plan
- Our Technician Code of Conduct – promises service excellence by: calling ahead; treating your home with care; ensuring safety when working on your HVAC equipment; maintaining professionalism; diagnosing first; providing you with options; explaining what’s been done; and being clear and transparent about any furnace or air conditioner repairs or maintenance costs
Why risk a midwinter breakdown? Keep your furnace working at peak efficiency with regular tune-ups & maintenance. A furnace tune-up could:
- Help identify potential costly HVAC breakdowns by inspecting all major furnace components
- Measure carbon monoxide (CO) levels and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is working properly
- Help extend the life of your furnace & HVAC system
Call us today, or schedule a furnace tune-up online.