RelianceTM is your trusted name in professional air duct cleaning
Indoor air quality has actually declined over the years.
Your air ducts can carry everything from dust, bacteria laden particles and mold, to pet hair and dander. In some cases, there may be building materials left over from construction or renovations!
All of these contaminants may impact Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). Reliance now offer professional air duct cleaning and indoor air quality knowledge helping make the air you and your family breathe the best it can be.
Trained and Certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
As an NADCA member, you can be confident that our duct cleaning experts are fully trained, and that we use only HEPA certified approved equipment.
As a leading provider of heating and cooling systems in Canada, we’ve been serious about indoor comfort for over 50 years. You can expect fair and honest duct cleaning flat rate pricing – with no surprise charges.
What’s Included with Reliance air duct cleaning?
- Remote camera inspection checks the interior conditions within your ductwork
- Extensive cleaning of all ducts and vents in your home
- Furnace cleaning plus a 1″ disposable furnace filter replacement
- 100% money-back guarantee and property protection guarantee
Fair, honest pricing – and no surprises
Over 1.7 million Canadians call us their home comfort provider. One of the reasons they do is because the price we quote is the price you pay. With our air duct service you’ll enjoy:
- Flat rate pricing
- No hidden fees or surcharges – ever
- Special offer for Reliance CPP and rental HVAC customers
Reliance air duct cleaning can help:
- Improve the overall air quality in your home
- Keep your home clean since cleaner ducts mean less dust
- Remove dust, pollen, bacteria laden particles, mold, fungus, debris and more
- Reduce heating and cooling costs. Dust and other contaminants can reduce airflow, forcing your HVAC system to work harder
3 reasons to consider air ducts cleaning:
- You moved into a new home or a home may have had renovations completed. Your air ducts may contain construction debris and other contaminants
- You have a dog or cat that create dander which re-circulates throughout your HVAC system, dispersing back into the indoor air
- You have never had your air ducts cleaned. It’s time to make a fresh start!
Our duct cleaning team is knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. To protect your home, we:
- Use drop clothes while we work
- Use boot coverings to avoid soiling floors or carpets
Start experiencing improved indoor air quality in your home. Book your Reliance air duct cleaning today.
Book today – and breathe easier in your home